Pages

Saturday, October 5, 2013

BACK FROM GRENOBLE

I had a trip this week to Grenoble France and just got home last night about midnight.  I was able to visit a research center for a company we have done some business with and was certainly reminded there are a number of people with a few hundred more IQ points than myself.  PHDs, Astrophysicists, ethnographers, etc. Good to see there are some strong minds thinking about the future. 

Good to be back home.  Grenoble is a great city - they call it the Capital of the French Alps with large cliffs right on the edge of the city.  The winter Olympics took place there back in the late 60s I believe.  Enjoy some pics of my journey.





















 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, how beautiful is that. I love it when you put the map on here so we can see how far you go and where the location is. I knew I should have paid more attention to geography.LOL

    I would love to go in and see in some of these estates. I bet your mouth would just totally drop they would be so exquisite. So many of the buildings are all painted pretty colors. It makes it all unique.

    I bet you are lagging today. After the travel, being away from home and then getting in at midnight.

    Take care of your selves.

    We love you,

    Mom and Pop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Nice to see the sights. Would have been nice with family, I'll bet, but nice to handle business on your own. What a difference a year makes! Very proud of you.

    Love you,
    Di

    ReplyDelete