Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Big Props for Chloe

When Chloe got here, they looked at her grades in KC and put her in the top math set (class) in her school.  While she was doing great in KC, this math class is a lot harder than what she was doing in KC.  She is such a hardworker and continues to invest the time each night to catch up and she is doing it.  Just this week she started Trigonometry (I didn't take that until I was in the 11th or 12th grade) and she is getting it...scientific calculator and all.  Go CHLOE!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm impressed! You go girl! I got a headache just looking at the picture, yikes! Keep it up maybe you'll be my boss one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Chloe Go Chloe....

    Oh my gosh trigonometry.....How great is that...You will be so much ahead of any of the students here. Just think what you have accomplished in such a short time.

    We are proud of you for being the leader and accomplishing so much as well as investing all the time needed to do that.

    Keep up the good work and a scientific calculator! Wow.. you are awesome.

    We are so proud of all of you.

    Love,

    Grma & Grpa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure I still don't understand that math...though Dean looked at it and said "Chloe rocks!"

    It's hard to move and adjust to the normal things let alone High School math. You're doing great and we continue to be very, very proud of you!

    Keep going Chloe Grace!
    Aunt Di

    ReplyDelete