Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2013

FAIRIES SIGHTED IN KNARESBOROUGH

Part of settling in for us over here has been to setup some routines.  Our Sunday evening routine is to typically get Chinese food from a local restaurant.  Not as good as Chinese food in the states, but good enough for us.  Sadie usually goes with me Sunday nights...she sometimes call these CHATES (Chinese Dates)...so we start the weekend with a BATE (Bakery Date) and end with a CHATE (Chinese Date). 

Tonight I was accompanied by a fairy!



 

2 comments:

  1. Love the fairy outfit, Sadie. You look beautiful! I'll bet you were the most beautiful fairy at the bakery and at the chinese restaurant. Love you!

    Aunt Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I bet lots of wishes were granted on the way to the "Chate" sure looks so sweet and of course the shoes are really awesome. Maybe the fairy would lend them to me sometime????

    Great background.

    Love,

    Mom & Pop

    ReplyDelete