Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2013

CHATE TIME

Sadie I and I enjoyed our typical Sunday CHATE (Chinese Date).  We didn't do our BATE (Bakery Date) on Saturday morning as we had some yummy pancakes, so we had a BATE this morning at a local gas station/bakery.  Sadie wasn't happy because...
1. were not at the usual bakery (it closes on Sunday)
and
2. Chloe went with us. 
So...she pouted in the car and wouldn't go into the bakery this morning. 

She was clear that CHATE Sunday night would be a solo event.  The other two obliged.


 

1 comment:

  1. Well I can sympathize with Sadie. That started out as your "Bate", "Chate" so I think it should remain that way. LOL

    Oh I see Crab Rangoons there. You know that Grandpa loves, loves them. Looks like pretty good food.

    We'll be watching for next "Bate", "CHate" to see if Sadie wins out. LOL

    Love to all,

    Mom and Pop

    ReplyDelete