Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

Couple more videos from Edinburgh

My lovely wife...was influenced heavily by the Scots in high school where she was the leader of "The Scotties" at her high school which was a drum and bugle corp through the school. 






So...when we hit the Scotland border, she had to show us she still had the skills!


Some more of the street performers


Bagpipe music anyone?

Driving through the town of Berwick-Upon-Tweed...a literally walled city.  The gates were narrow back then!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - week made! Kelly in a scottish outfit. LOVE IT! Loved the hair more.

    Now, I can only hope that Dave doesn't develop an affinity for kilts.

    Love you guys,
    Di!

    P.S. I will want a reenactment of the dance routine, Kel, when I get out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow......Loved the street performers and the bagpiper(I guess that what you'd call him)

    Oh, you better be glad that I wasn't driving when you went through the small tunnel/bridge....I am sure #1 I would have lost your luggage carrier and # 2 you would have had a racing stripe down the side of your car. LOL You did great.


    Yip I am like Di no kilts for you Dave....You just don't have the legs for it...LOL Maybe after a little more bike riding that will work the legs.....LOL

    Love

    Mom and Pop

    ReplyDelete