Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2015

GOING TO THE FAIR

We ventured out a few weekends ago to the city of Prescott which is about 1.5 hours north of where we live.  They were having a county fair that day so we ended up spending all day at the fair  - enjoying some fair foods, rides, bronco busting, and the kids even joined in the fun trying to catch a greased pig and sheep that were running loose in the rodeo grounds . We are happy they didn't catch them as it would have been quite a mess.













































 








 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness what a pumpkin. It would make lots and lots of pies...Yum Yum Looks like you all had a fun day at the fair. I loved the snow cones best....grape....yum yum

    Hey Dave you all could get a bunny. That is a pet or a Lizard.....LOL I think I would have my picture taken with your scorpion that way no one would see it only with a black light.
    LOL

    Love,
    Mom & Pop

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I think grandpa might have been good at catching the greased pig....What do you kids think. LOLOL

    Grandma Caldwell

    ReplyDelete