Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2015

ISRAEL

I had a trip this past week to Tel Aviv, Israel to meet a potential vendor and check out their operation.  I was a bit nervous about traveling to the region that is a bit volatile these days, but I was also excited to see this part of the world. I was with the CEO of the company for most of my visit so I felt safe and honestly, would have felt safe taking my family there and driving myself, but it was nice to have someone who knew the area.  I spent most of my time in the Tel Aviv area and look forward to some day being able to see more of the Holy Land, but happy to see what I could and learn more about the history of such a special area.

It took about 5 hours to fly to Tel Aviv direct from London.



 


 


 


 


















 

 










 
 

3 comments:

  1. These photos are amazing. It is always exciting to see what the next country you have visited offers. And, to think you were the guy who felt he never would have a reason to see tout side of the US! What has happened to you world traveler???

    Thanks for sharing
    Do

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were amazing pictures. It is hard to believe that you have seen so many different countries. Always nice to get to see a little of the culture of the area that you visit.
    The breads were certainly big enough. I thought at first it had cinnamon .
    Glad you made it back safely and got some business done.

    Love,

    Mom & Pop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pictures!!! I always love your perspective and point of view. You seem to capture the true heart of the countries you visit.

    ReplyDelete