Pages

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Take me out to the Rounders....game....

Chloe joined her class and her house (Duckworth) to play against the 3 other houses in her grade at Ashville College on Saturday for a Rounders tournament.  I hadn't had the chance to see the game or to see her play before, so it was good fun.  Not sure I totally understand it - it is the closest thing England has to baseball, but it certainly had some different rules.

As I yelled "Hey Batter - Batter" from the side lines - I got the glance from Chloe that indicated to me - she was really enjoying my verbal support...meanwhile the other parents seemed a little less pleased.













2 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun...What a pretty day for it also. Did they carry their bats with them when they ran the bases? What a cute team. Love their outfits.

    I bet Dawson and Sadie enjoyed it too. They seem to grow every picture you take. I can't believe it.

    Dawson will be taller than me. Sadie is such a lady. Love the glasses and hat.

    Love,

    Mom and Pop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey batter batter is right! You teach them how we really play baseball. Chloe looked awesome! So much harder to hit with that tiny bat.

    Congrats girl!

    Love,
    Aunt Di

    ReplyDelete