Pages

Saturday, June 1, 2013

ANTIQUE YORKSHIRE STYLE

We ventured out today to a local horsetrack that was having an antique fair/flea market.  Kel and Jason were anxious to see what Yorkshire treasures they could find.  Kel was inspired to do a little antique shopping from watching a show she enjoys on English TV called Bargain Hunt...where two teams pair up with an antique expert to find bargains at a flea market with 300 pounds - they then take their finds to an auction and see if they can make a profit.

Well...as luck would have it...the show was filming at this flea market while we were there. 





After a day of antiquing...this was the exit I had to take.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Kelly, that would have been right down my alley.....I bet it was a blast and so much fun. I've seen the show and it would be so much fun to do that.

    Did you find any remarkable bargains? I would love that kind of stuff. I bet there were lots of tea related items.....Cups and such

    Glad you had a great time with the exception of the Pass out gate that Dave had to take. I bet he was holding onto his wallet as he ran past the gate. LOL.

    What fun.

    Love you all,

    Mom and Pop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved that & a chance to watch the show being made? Perfect.

    Beautiful day as well. I would have loved to have been there with you.

    Love,
    Aunt Di

    ReplyDelete