Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2014

BATE - BRAND - PAINT - FROG - MONKEYS

Just your typical Saturday in Yorkshire.

Started our date with a BATE as usual. Sadie made mom and pop draw names to see which one got to go with us.  Mom won this morning. 
 
 
 
 
We spent a bit of time outside washing cars and doing some yard work where Mom found a frog and couldn't resist picking it up.  (Might have been looking for her Yorkshire prince...no luck yet)
 
 
We then took Dawson off to a friend's birthday party at a local paint ball park.
 

 
It was my birthday yesterday so my sister DiAnna surprised me with a balloon bouquet from across the sea.  I think they represent both of us.
 
 
Then the highlight of the day and the event that we won't stop hearing about anytime soon...is Chloe's surprise encounter with a big star.  Chloe went into town with her good friend Ellie and they spent some time going around the town.  They went into Bettys - the famous tea room in Harrogate -  and were standing in line when Chloe looked and saw Russell Brand.  They struck up a conversation with him and they told him about what they were doing over here in the UK - he was in a local town for a concert -  He was nice enough to talk with them for awhile and took a picture with them.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! What a great bunch of photos. I'll start with the end...wow, Chloe, big time star indeed! How amazing :). Only you would run into Russell Brand in the middle of a star AND get him to talk to you. Big points for years to come for that one!

    I'm glad the monkey balloons work. I know which one is me and which one is you....

    Dawson is growing so much. He keeps looking more and more like a little man and less like a little boy. So, how did he do? I'm sure he did wonderful. Great look, man!

    As for Mom and the Bate...well, she always wins at board games so I wouldn't put it past her to cheat. Love the expression on Sadie's face behind the close-up frog.

    You guys seem to be having a great time. Only missed seeing ms. kelly - where are you lady? Get a good shot on here of you so we can see you!

    Love you guys,
    Aunt di

    ReplyDelete